Monday, February 27, 2012

Brown or chocolate?

They say once you start doing challenges you are addicted to it :p
The first is MY MUM'S CRAFT SHOP CHALLENGE (that says Buttons & Ribbons) and second challenge is my own: "Why 99% of my postcards are for girls???" nah... do I know why guys don't like laces and flowers? :p just a few details, one chocolate and pretty neutral flower + hell amount of squares:
Some details: if picture wouldn't be taken by me and at late evening, you would see that 2 parallel lines are satin ribbons, organza flower with button and velvet brown paper (that I am really happy to use at last!!! because I bought it like 6 years ago in Russia without any reason :D) 

2 comments:

  1. Cool!!! *-* I'm grad to see you are having fun lovely =) keep it up!
    haha Your Hubby =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Thanks for taking part at MMCS - hope to see you again.
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete